Call for participants Training Days for Social Business in Switzerland.
The Anny-Klawa-Morf Foundation, together with its partner, FEPS is delighted to present a call for participants for the Training Day Workshop for Social Business.
Background: The idea of the Training Day Workshop is to strengthen the understanding of the importance of social business and sharing the knowledge about challenges and opportunities from companies and employees working in a decentralized self-organisation.
You can find the whole programme here.
When: Tuesday, 22nd of November 2022, from 09.00 to 12.30 hrs.
- What can you expect?
- New insights into research on alternative management models and the impact of self management on employees
- Exchange on the challenges in the field of self-management and social business
- Speakers from three different companies and organisations that work in a self-organised way will give their insights:
- Seán Reid (Transformation Specialist PostFinance AG Switzerland)
- Diego Sánchez Vila (Consultant, 7 Generations, Switzerland)
- Representative of Alternative Bank Schweiz, tbc
Please apply by 31 October using the form below. You will be informed about your participation in the first days of November.
Notez que: La Fondation Anny Klawa-Morf n’est pas une fondation donatrice. Elle n’accorde pas de fonds sans conditions apprenez-en davantage ici).